TAN LINES and Much More
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Skin Care Treatment
- Chemical Peels
We also offer Reiki
- chemical peels are used to remove damaged skin cells, revealing healthier skin underneath.
- there are different types of peels: light, medium, and deep.
- Chemical peels are cosmetic treatments that can be applied to the face, hands, and neck. They’re used to improve the appearance or feel of the skin. During this procedure, chemical solutions will be applied to the area being treated, which causes the skin to exfoliate and eventually peel off. Once this happens, the new skin underneath is often smoother, appears less wrinkled, and may have less damage.There are a number of reasons people may get chemical peels.
- They may be trying to treat a variety of things, including:
wrinkles and fine lines
- sun damage
- acne scars
- uneven skin tone or redness
- A non-invasive procedure that often uses tiny crystals to exfoliate and remove the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells
- The aim is to make the skin appear younger.
The goal of microdermabrasion is to make a person’s complexion smoother, brighter, and more even in color.
- People often request microdermabrasion to address:
- dullness in the complexion
- uneven skin tone
- uneven skin texture
- age spots
- dark spots that can form after acne clears up
- melasma, a common issue that forms dark spots or patches on the skin
- Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. It’s also called microplaning or blading.
- Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, youthful, and radiant. This treatment claims to remove deep scarring from acne and uneven pockmarks on your skin. It’s also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face.
- Dermaplaning can be used for any skin type and anyone with:
- acne scars
- dull skin
- dry skin
- sun-damaged skin
- fine wrinkles
- A HydraFacial is a treatment that uses patented technology (a medical-grade device) to cleanse, extract, and hydrate skin. It clears dead skin cells, loosens pores, and preps them for extraction using a mix of glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and botanical extracts. Then, it uses a unique vacuum-powered extraction method to remove “gunk” from the skin in a virtually painless procedure.
- A basic facial is a skin treatment that cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. This multi-step process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish faces, making skin appear healthier and younger. It is also a popular spa treatment to pamper and relax, right up there with a massage.
- Reiki is a form of energy therapy.
- Despite skepticism in some circles, it is growing in popularity.
- It involves the transfer of energy by laying on hands.
- Reiki’s advocates say it can treat many conditions and emotional states.
- Small studies show that Reiki can slightly reduce pain, but no studies have shown that it is effective in treating any diseases.